Hi, guys! Happy Thursday!
Once once more this week, I’ve so many random issues to let you know, so I made a decision to place them in a “things” weblog publish. This time, I’ve 10 issues from the week to let you know about. I used to write down these sort of weblog posts again within the day, however one way or the other received away from them. They’re sort of like a “brain dump,” so there’s a little bit little bit of every little thing. I hope you get pleasure from it! 🙂
1. An area pizzeria (Norwell Pizza on route 53) serves essentially the most monumental slices of pizza. Holy cow! We had no thought once we ordered a slice of cheese for Quinn. Haha! He most likely solely ate 1/four of it, however it undoubtedly deserved documentation!
2. I’ve eaten Overnight Mocha Oats with Sea Salt each morning this week, and I’m in love! They’re really easy to make (I whipped up an enormous batch initially of the week), tremendous satisfying (particularly with Teddie peanut butter), and style so scrumptious! Recipe coming quickly!
three. Mal despatched me this text the opposite day, and I’m SO GLAD we use sunscreen from Beautycounter. It’s terrifying to suppose that sunscreen will get in your bloodstream so simply. Imagine all of these chemical compounds, particularly in infants and little youngsters! Ughhhhh!
four. Quinn and I made chocolate-coated strawberries from an enormous chocolate Easter bunny. They turned out so effectively. He did an amazing job! And the bunny was rather more pleasurable to eat with strawberries! 🙂
5. Quinn and I explored some mountaineering trails in our city, which was a enjoyable afternoon journey for the each of us.
6. We’re truly switching Quinn to simply three days of faculty on the finish of the month till he begins summer time camp. It’s our final probability to have “Quinn and Mumma” days earlier than he goes to Kindergarten, so I figured I ought to reap the benefits of the time!
7. I acquired a ton of questions concerning the New York Times Custom Birthday Book that I shared final week, so I took a video of it for Instagram Stories (under). It’s SUCH a cool reward, and I can’t wait to provide it to my mother. It’d make an amazing reward for Father’s Day, graduations, or birthdays!
eight. Quinn remains to be loving swim classes at Goldfish. He’s now rolling over onto his again “like a starfish.” I’m nonetheless so impressed by how a lot he has discovered in a brief period of time!
9. I wore this espresso tank for a day date with Mal yesterday and acquired so many questions on it on Instagram. It’s truly from Target, and it’ll undoubtedly develop into a brand new favourite! #espresso
If you’re native and need to win some Red Sox tickets (I’m gifting away 2 units of four tickets), head over to @carrotsncake Instagram for an opportunity to win!
10. We’re taking Quinn to his first Red Sox recreation in a number of weeks! 🙂
Question of the Day
How’s life? Anything enjoyable to report?