Are you in search of the healthiest dairy-free yogurt attainable? Then this coconut almond yogurt recipe might be your holy probiotic grail. It’s so splendidly pure, with simply four substances and no added sugars. Yes, it’s excellent to your plant-based, paleo, keto, Complete30, or uncooked food regimen. And it’s simply one of many scrumptious recipes in Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto by Zuzana Fajkusova and Nikki Lefler.
This e book isn’t model new – Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto got here out a couple of 12 months in the past. And final summer season, Zuzana and Nikki shared this pattern recipe for virtually guilt-free Vegan Nanaimo Bars.
But I made a decision to carry off on posting this dairy-free coconut almond yogurt recipe till now. The new 12 months appeared like the proper time for a super-healthy dairy different, and to provide you a fast reminder of Vegan Weight Loss Manifesto. It’s half life-style steerage, and half cookbook, with about 80 easy however adventurous recipes.
And this home made coconut almond yogurt actually is an efficient instance of the recipes you’ll discover inside. It’s pure, nutritious, and depends on just some pure substances. It additionally occurs to be added sugar-free, making the proper breakfast or snack for every type of wholesome diets!
Special Diet Notes: Coconut Almond Yogurt
By substances, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, peanut-free, soy-free, added sugar-free, vegan, plant-based, vegetarian, paleo, and probably keto-friendly!
Dairy-Free Coconut Almond Yogurt
Author: Zuzana Fajkusova & Nikki Lefler
- 1 cup (170 g) uncooked almonds or different nuts, soaked
- Water from 1 younger Thai coconut
- Meat from 2 younger Thai coconuts
- 6 probiotic capsules
- Soak the uncooked almonds in filtered water for 24 hours. Soaking the nuts is essential as it will activate the dormant enzymes and launch the vitamins.
- Drain the almonds from their soaking water and rinse them totally underneath cool working water.
- Place the clear almonds, coconut water, younger coconut meat and the powder from the priobiotic capsules right into a high-speed blender.
- Blend till the substances kind a easy yogurt-like consistency.
- Pour the combination into two sealable glass jars, filling solely ⅔ of the way in which full. Cover and let sit at the least three to four hours on a heat day and four to six hours on a cool day. This will enable the probiotics to begin to proliferate and break down the yogurt.
- The longer you let it sit, the tangier it will likely be. Store within the fridge and luxuriate in with granola, in smoothies, in salad dressings or eat it plain.
More Healthy Dairy-Free Snacks for Yogurt Fans
Instant Banana Cashew “Yogurt”
Low-Sugar Yogurt Mousse