This explosively wholesome recipe is “proof in the pudding” that consuming 100% plant-based is filling and delicious!
- 2 tbs. additional virgin olive oil
- ½ massive yellow onion, chopped
- ½ inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- three cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (eight oz.) container sliced mushrooms, any kind
- three tsp. combined Italian seasoning
- ½ small can tomato paste
- 1 (12 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 (14 oz.) bundle additional agency tofu diced
- I spaghetti squash
- three tbs. chopped recent parsley
Preheat oven to 375. Carefully reduce the squash longitudinally into halves and take away the seeds. Put a skinny coating of olive oil over the flesh portion of every squash half and place on a baking sheet. Bake in oven heated to 375. Cook till tender all through and golden brown- about 25 minutes. In a heavy, massive skillet sauté the onions, peppers, and shallot over medium warmth till tender. Add within the chopped garlic and the Italian seasoning and proceed sautéing till aromatic – about 1 minute. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, and tofu. Stir to evenly combine and cook dinner over medium warmth till combination begins to bubble. Reduce warmth to low and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes – stir sometimes. Spoon the tofu/tomato sauce combination over every of the squash halves, prime with recent parsley.
The New Year is an ideal time to jumpstart your wellness journey. Join our upcoming Eat Right for Life e-course. Enrollment opens this Thursday!