Jenna Jameson keeps her fans posted on her weight loss milestones via Instagram, and at the beginning of November, she revealed that she’d officially lost 80 pounds on the keto diet. Yesterday, Jenna shared a side-by-side photo of her incredible progress on her weight-loss journey.
She captioned the photo “#mondaymotivation So I thought I’d do an updated menu,” and she took fans through a example of a full day’s menu on the keto diet. See if you’re keto-ready:
- 8:oo a.m.: Jenna wakes up and has a cup of regular coffee with stevia and sugar-free Italian sweet cream creamer.
- 11:oo a.m.: Her breakfast is 3 hard-boiled eggs and a full avocado, which she sprinkles with Everything But The Bagel seasoning.
- ~2:oo p.m.: Jenna cooks a steak in a pan with avocado oil and serves it over arugula.
- ~4: 00 p.m.: She snacks on about a cup of cottage cheese.
- 5:00 p.m.: She makes salmon in the oven with lemon butter and dill and pairs it with asparagus or broccoli.
- 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Jenna does intermittent fasting, but she drinks water and tea if she feels like it.
Jenna also notes that she eats kosher (so she doesn’t eat dairy and meat together). She includes in the caption that she feels “satisfied and full, with no need for snacks or candy.”
She mentions, too, that a prenatal vitamin is part of her daily routine, and that she is still breastfeeding, “so if I feel hungry, I EAT!!!!” Pro tip: Jenna says “staying away from keto breads and snacks” helps her lose weight—she recommends sticking with “whole organic foods” instead.
Jenna wraps up the very informative caption with a positive message: “Remember my friend, losing weight isn’t easy, it’s a challenge. Push past your fear of failing and make the change! Love you!”
If Jenna’s diet interests you, check out some of our keto recipes. There are desserts, too!
Source link Weight Loss With Keto