These chewy Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthful components, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a straightforward breakfast or grab-and-go snack!
Meal prep is my jam and so are cookies. Any long-time readers bear in mind Cookie Fridays on the weblog means again when? I really like cookies, however I don’t love beginning my mornings excessive on sugar. So, I created these Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies that style like carrot cake (my favourite!), however solely have two tablespoons of maple syrup in your entire recipe and are stuffed with fiber, wholesome fat, and protein. They’re excellent for a straightforward breakfast or snack.
What I really like most about these cookies is you could whip them up with the remainder of your meal prep ninja plan (significantly, all you want is one mixing bowl), and you’ll retailer them within the fridge to have on-hand all week. Oh, the glory of meal prep! They additionally freeze very well, double win.
These cookies have the very best texture, too. They’re chewy from the oats and almond butter with a little bit of crunch from the pumpkin seeds. Mmm! I hope you get pleasure from this straightforward recipe as a lot as we do!
These chewy meal prep breakfast cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthful components, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a straightforward breakfast or grab-and-go snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups quaint rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of alternative
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins – I used golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a big mixing bowl, mix components and blend nicely.
- Roll dough into massive balls, flatten with hand, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or till cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and permit to chill barely earlier than serving or retailer in an hermetic container or within the freezer – get pleasure from!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: breakfast cookies