I can’t wait to share this overview of Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida!
A bit of backstory first…
We had initially deliberate a household trip to the Punta Cana location of Club Med, however with all of the craziness occurring there, we determined to change our journey to Sandpiper Bay, Florida. Thankfully, Club Med was very accommodating and switched our lodging with only a small penalty. The airline, nevertheless, was not so accommodating. Whomp whomp. Mal and I joke that we took the most costly journey EVER to Florida. We had a good time, however, whoa, it was costly. (FYI: This trip was not sponsored in anyway; I’ve had no contact with Club Med’s influencer/media group.)
Instead of my normal trip weblog recap, I made a decision to go a distinct route with a video overview. I had rather a lot to say about our trip and needed to be sure that I gave you guys a full overview of every little thing. We completely liked our time at Club Med Sandpiper Bay and extremely suggest it, particularly you probably have youngsters. We actually had THE BEST time!! You’ll positively see my enthusiasm come by in this video overview of Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida! 🙂
Following the video, I included some images from our trip in addition to particulars about what we did every day. The video recaps professionals and cons of our journey in addition to particulars on the actions talked about beneath. Of course, you probably have particular questions, please don’t hesitate to succeed in out. I hope you get pleasure from this overview of Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida!
Review of Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida
- Quinn was PUMPED concerning the bunk mattress + television in his room!
- He was additionally psyched about all of the lizards and birds across the resort
- Quinn discovered tips on how to do a backwards flip underwater
- Part of Quinn’s dinner included a mug of white chocolate from a fountain at dinner
- We went late-night swimming, which was positively one of our favourite actions!
- Quinn ate shrimp for the primary time! 🙂
I introduced 2 pairs of sun shades on my journey. Both are the HALE from Kohv. You can save 10% of any pair of Kohv sun shades with code carrotsncake!
- Mal and I participated in AquaFit (water aerobics)
- We spent virtually the entire day in the pool
- Our joyful hour included a spherical of pina coladas and Go Fish
- Quinn participated in a Mini Club efficiency. He was Pikachu (his favourite Pokemon), and I cried once I noticed him dressed up and dancing on stage. We had been so proud of him, and he did such a fantastic job!
My rainbow hat is from the RUN PROUD line at Brooks.
- Mal, Quinn, and I went paddle boarding!
- Then, we spent the remainder of the day on the pool
- Quinn swung on the trapeze!
- It was tropical night time!
- During dinner, a lizard landed on Quinn’s shoulder and hilarity ensued!
My romper and sandals are each from thredUP.
- Mal and I went to the driving vary after which took a golf lesson
- We visited the adults-only pool and celebrated our 11th marriage ceremony anniversary
- We additionally went out to a flowery dinner whereas Quinn was at Mini Club
- Mal and I took a bootcamp class adopted by spinning
- It was Bastille Day, so there have been tons of enjoyable actions, together with Quinn attending to flour the king and queen!
- Mal went wake boarding
- Mal and I attempted trapeze
- Happy hour included some intense video games of Jenga!
- Mal and Quinn went paddle boarding whereas I took out a kayak on the river
- Quinn participated in a brilliant enjoyable pirate treasure hunt!
- That night time, we watched The Incredibles 2 in the pool
- We had been actually unhappy that it was our final night time at Club Med (photograph beneath)
- We ate breakfast, packed up, and headed dwelling
Looking for extra household trip suggestions?