Published: August 11, 2020 10:00:53 am
Healthy meals doesn’t imply it needs to be bland and boring, and Shilpa Shetty’s style in meals has proved it again and again.
The Baazigar actor lately shared an Instagram story, giving us a glimpse of her breakfast menu — healthy oats idli and chutney. Take a glance:
Shilpa had earlier proven us learn how to make chilla and upma with oats. Known to be one of the healthiest grains, oats are gluten-free and wealthy in nutritional vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants. Oats not solely assist promote weight reduction but additionally maintain blood sugar ranges beneath management.
If you need to have this healthy and simple version of idli, strive Shilpa’s recipe that she had shared on her YouTube channel.
Read| Breakfast on the go? Try these fascinating, easy oats vegan recipes
2 cups – Oats, roasted and powdered
½ cup – Rava (semolina)
1 cup – Curd
1 cup – Carrot, grated
¼ cup – Coriander leaves, chopped
½ tsp – Turmeric powder
1½ – Green chilli, finely chopped (or to style)
½ – Fruit salt
Water as required for the batter
1½ tbsp -Coconut oil
½ tsp – Mustard seeds
½ tsp – Urad dal
½ tsp – Chana dal
Four-5 – Curry leaves
* Take roasted oats in a bowl. To this, add semolina or rava, curd, carrot and coriander leaves. Now add turmeric powder and inexperienced chilli and blend all of the substances effectively.
* Add fruit salt and blend. Keep including water till you get the appropriate consistency for the idli batter. Rest the batter.
* For tempering, add all of the substances in a tadka pan and blend over the flame. let it crackle for a couple of minute after which add it to the batter and blend effectively.
* Grease the idli pan with some oil and add the batter. Place the idli steamer on medium-high flame with water and let it come to boil.
* Place the idli pan inside the steamer and let it cook dinner for about 10 minutes.
How about making an attempt oats idli in the present day?
For extra way of life information, comply with us: Twitter: lifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle
📣 The Indian Express is now on Telegram. Click right here to affix our channel (@indianexpress) and keep up to date with the most recent headlines
For all the most recent Lifestyle News, obtain Indian Express App.
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd