Hi pals! Not solely do I’ve a scrumptious recipe for you in the present day, utilizing certainly one of my favourite kitchen instruments (trace: air + fryer), however I even have a enjoyable giveaway!
If if you happen to haven’t heard me rave about my beloved air fryer, let me let you know a little bit about it…
Frying with out oil? Yes, it’s potential with an air fryer. How do air fryers work? Air fryers swirl air in a short time in a round style, like a convection oven, to be able to attain all of the surfaces of the meals and subsequently create a crisp crust. Your meals is splendidly crispy, however with out all the energy and fats of typical frying.
And Brussels are literally certainly one of my favourite veggies. I eat them all the time! When did Brussels sprouts go from everybody’s most-hated to most-loved vegetable? Probably round once we discovered that roasting these littlest members of the Brassica household caramelizes and crisps up the skin whereas making the within fork-tender. Thanks to the speedy air fryer, its excessive warmth and quick air seems improbable roasted Brussels sprouts in lower than twenty minutes.
The recipe beneath, present in The Epic Air Fryer Cookbook, has a scrumptious salty-sweet maple-soy glaze that’s finger lickin’ good. The sriracha brings the warmth right here, so if you happen to favor much less spicy Brussels, merely cut back the quantity.
Yield: serves four as a aspect dish
- half kilos (680 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and, if giant, halved
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- half teaspoon kosher salt
- three tablespoons (45 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (40 g) maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sriracha
1. Toss the Brussels sprouts with the olive oil and salt. Working in batches if essential, prepare the sprouts in a single layer within the basket of the air fryer. Cook at 375°F (190°C) till browned, crispy, and fork-tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, mix the soy sauce, maple syrup, lime zest and juice, garlic, and sriracha in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium warmth. Reduce the warmth and simmer till thickened and barely syrupy, 5 to 7 minutes.
three. Remove the Brussels sprouts from the air fryer. (If you weren’t in a position to match all of the Brussels sprouts within the air fryer, prepare dinner the remaining Brussels sprouts in the identical method.) Place the Brussels sprouts in a serving bowl and drizzle the maple-soy sauce over them. Stir to coat the sprouts with the sauce and serve heat.
The Epic Air Fryer Cookbook consists of 100 globally-inspired recipes and combines the whole lot you like about air frying with the simplest, on a regular basis recipes to get pleasure from conveniently crispy meals. Air fryer meals are household favorites due to style, however in addition they create wholesome on a regular basis meals, which makes everybody comfortable.
Enter the giveaway:
Just go away a touch upon this weblog submit about your favourite veggie or favourite factor to prepare dinner in your air fryer. I’ll randomly decide a winner subsequent week.