Support now, get together later!
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation New England Chapter’s signature fundraiser, A Night in White for the Cure, will likely be on August 6. Even although the occasion is postponed, the group nonetheless wants your assist now to maintain affected person packages operating and analysis funded. A treatment is in our lifetime — assist us get there!
WHY IBD? three million Americans have IBD, myself included. If you’ve adopted my well being journey for any period of time, you recognize it hasn’t been straightforward. And that path is commonly tough for IBD sufferers.
As you possibly can think about, as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, all the pieces the Foundation has constructed is now
in danger. The want for schooling and assist within the Crohn’s and colitis neighborhood has skyrocketed, a 500% improve. Simultaneously, the Foundation is experiencing an all-time low in funding. This is by far the best problem the Foundation has confronted in its 50-year historical past. The monetary affect of this pandemic has been great.
In recognition of this essential want, a beneficiant donor has supplied to match each contribution to the Foundation as much as a complete of $1 million by May 15. Every greenback donated earlier than May 15 is price double. The deadline is simply days away, so please contemplate donating at this time!
5 Reasons to Support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Someone you’re keen on has IBD: three million Americans stay with IBD and that quantity grows by as many as 70,000 new diagnoses every year.
- Your donations fund vital analysis. The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation has invested greater than $350 million into analysis.
- Your donations instantly affect affected person outcomes.
- The Foundation is the chief in IBD breakthroughs in environmental triggers, genetics, and the microbiome.
- We have enjoyable! Our occasions deliver collectively our neighborhood and we now have a good time doing it.
Every greenback brings us nearer to a treatment and no donation is simply too small. If you’re in a position to donate, please go to my fundraising web page. Thank you!